About Me

My photo
Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto County, Texas, United States
I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a great-grandmother, a cousin, and a friend. I have written a couple of books. I have written many history and genealogy columns for newspapers. I like to experiment with new recipes. I enjoy reality shows, mysteries, and dramas.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

No One Owns the Church But God

I wrote a blog here, regarding my feelings about the Church and who owns the Church.  It disappeared as I saved it, and I believe, perhaps, this was God's way of saying I should not write it...so I won't do it again.  But please ponder, who REALLY own's God's Holy Church...God, of course, and we should always listen to what He wants...not what we want.

Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

Who is our neighbor?  Maybe that should be the title here!

No comments:

Post a Comment