About Me

My photo
Mineral Wells, Palo Pinto County, Texas, United States
I am a Christian, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a great-grandmother, a cousin, and a friend. I have written a couple of books. I have written many history and genealogy columns for newspapers. I like to experiment with new recipes. I enjoy reality shows, mysteries, and dramas.

Monday, March 11, 2019

My Blogs...And Other Writings



Yesterday at church Raf was asked if I write my blogs or if, in fact, I copy someone else's words are used.  I was, to say the least, surprised.  I thought everyone knew I do my own writing...I am a writer, that's what I do.  

I have been blogging since January of 2005.  Here, on my profile, is a list of my current blogs, and to the left on "The Time of My Life" is a list of all the blogs I have ever written.  https://www.blogger.com/profile/15079271353907261500


This blog is my current blog, and here I am writing about what I care about, what I'm interested in, what is important to me.
I have also, over the years been published in The Upper Room Devotional Guide and other devotional materials.  I was once published in the National Review.  I was a columnist for the Mineral Wells Index for years, and I have written for several other newspapers over the years.  I have published two books which are still on sale through Amazon, Mineral Wells, Images of America and Home to the Brazos, the first in what I hope will be a series set in Palo Pinto County, Texas.


I think I can promise you that if I use someone else's words, I use they in a quote and identify the author, and if I link, I do not say those sites linked are my websites.


If you have questions for me, please email me at sue_seibert@att.net.  I hope everyone who reads this blog will respond to it, either positively or negatively.


Thank you.


P.S. My next blog will be entitled "No One Owns the Church".

No comments:

Post a Comment